How to get there
- A-31 Motorway : Links Alicante with Madrid. It connects the west of Spain with the city of Alicante – A-7.
- A-7. Motorway: Connects Alicante with the south of the province and Spain through the interior and with the interior of the Valencian Community.
- AP.7 Toll motorway (in some sections): Alicante can be reached by the AP 7 motorway, which runs through the province from southwest to northeast, and connects to the north with the province of Valencia and to the south with Murcia and Andalusia. Connects Alicante with the coast of the Valencian Region and Catalonia.
- N-332. National road: Connects the city of Alicante with the south and north coast of the province of Alicante.
- N.340. National road: Connects the city of Alicante with the interior of the province (up to Murcia).
Access by train from anywhere in Spain or Europe is through Madrid, Murcia or Barcelona. All trains depart and arrive at the ALICANTE / ALACANT station, located in the center of Alicante (Avenida de Salamanca, s / n.).
From the station you can take a taxi (approximately 10 euros) or the bus, which will take you directly to the venue.